Elegant Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant entry porch showcases the beautiful exterior of this Mediterranean house plan.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and the living room can be closed off with double doors.
- The family room, kitchen and nook are all combined into one large space at the back of the house overlooking the covered lanai.
- Notice the handy pool bath that keeps wet feet out of the house.
- The master suite is a true retreat with its spacious bedroom area and a desk area tucked to one side.
- Double sinks and a step-up garden tub enhance the master bathroom.
- Upstairs three big bedrooms have easy access to the giant flex room that would make a terrific home theater, man cave or whatever you need it to be.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,348 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 71' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss