Elegant Split Bedroom Stone Exterior House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one-story, split-bedroom house plan has a lovely stone exterior. The elegant foyer has a 12' ceiling and opens directly to the dining room on the left flanked with large decorative pillars and the family room straight ahead.
- From the dining room, there is access to the butlery, utility room, pantry and kitchen, for ease in serving. The kitchen is open to the breakfast area and family room.
- The family room is spacious and and has a fireplace flanked by built-ins. It overlooks the outdoor lounge which is accessed by a single door in the breakfast room.
- The master suite boasts a lavish bath with corner tub, separate shower, his and hers vanities and large wardrobe.
- Two family bedrooms are located on the other side of the home plan, each with a walk-in closet and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,703 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 733 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"