Elegant Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant curved dormer with a round window sits atop the beautiful two-story front porch of this European house plan.
- The steep hip roof further enhances the European look and a massive transom window above the front door floods the foyer with light.
- On the left side of the home, a wrap-around porch hugs the dining room, kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The living room gets a quiet location away from kitchen noise.
- Homeowners benefit from a lovely master suite with a giant private bathroom and a huge walk-in closet.
- The two family bedrooms share a bathroom of their own.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,401 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss