Elegant Tudor House Plan with Upstairs Loft and Bedroom Balconies
About This Plan
- This charming 3-bed Tudor house plan has a compact footprint and is perfect for urban infill lots
- The covered entry brings you into the foyer where direct access to the office is perfect for working from home.
- The open living, dining, breakfast, and kitchen has great circulation for the family or an occasional large gathering.
- A screen porch which leads out to the rear yard is a perfect extension of the living space.
- A 2-car garage with mudroom entry and a laundry room are added amenities for everyday living.
- The upper level showcases a master suite complete with balcony, dual vanities, and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedroom suites and a loft area with fireplace are also tucked into the roofline.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,331 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss