Elevated Cabin Cottage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This cabin welcomes you with an eight foot entry porch which opens to the great room with fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- The functional kitchen features a convenient island bar.
- You don't have to rough it with a stacked washer/dryer.
- Enjoy the rear grilling porch with cleaning sink for game and fish and supply tackle room.
- A loft with ample storage rounds out the upper level.
- Related Plan: Need a non-elevated version? See house plan 59123ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick