Elevated Coastal Garage Apartment
About This Plan
- This garage apartment is equally at home overlooking the water or in the mountains. The ground level has a single 16' by 8' garage door giving you parking for 2 vehicles.
- Upstairs, the ceilings slope down from the front to the back with the front open wall to wall with a kitchen and living room.
- Folding doors open to the screen porch which wraps around the left side.
- Pocket doors get you access to the bedroom which has laundry in the walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 68665VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 83 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick