Elevator-friendly Contemporary Mediterranean-style House Plan with 4 Bedroom Suites
About This Plan
- This contemporary Mediterranean-style house plan is designed for a narrower lot with its 48'4" footprint and manages views from most every room in the house. Its stucco walls, low pitched hipped rooflines with standing seam metal roofing and stone clad columns make for a striking exterior.
- The main living level features a dramatic two-story portico. Upon entering the home’s foyer, one is greeted by an expansive great room and kitchen/dining space with pocketing glass walls that open to the back patio. A linear fireplace and built-ins line the great room wall. To the left is the master foyer which leads to the master suite with sliding glass doors to the outside. The bath has dual vanities, a walk-in shower and an enormous walk-in master closet.
- The design features an outdoor fireplace and kitchen for outdoor enjoyment. The rest of the main floor contains a powder bath that can double as a pool bath, as well as an ample utility/butler pantry leading into the 3-car garage. The home also provides space for a future elevator if desired. It can act as a walk-in pantry if no elevator is desired.
- The stairway leads to the second floor with three guest suites, two of which have private baths and are look out onto a sundeck for pool or sunset viewing. The third suite has a hall bath for guests. There is also a walk-in storage closet/mechanical room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 237 sq. ft.
- Entry: 56 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 529 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor) or Block-Both Level
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 100' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12