Enchanting Open-Concept Single-Story Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy the convenience of single-story living with this versatile home plan, which features a delightful shake and board-and-batten exterior, a welcoming covered porch with columns, and a 2-car garage.
- A lovely dining area just off the foyer features an elegant stepped ceiling. At the heart of the home, a great room with a fireplace welcomes you. A spacious adjacent kitchen boasts a large breakfast bar, pantry, and airy nook for casual meals. A large covered lanai invites you to enjoy the outdoors in style.
- The secluded master suite features an appealing stepped ceiling, a 5-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower, and a roomy walk-in closet.
- A tucked-away den with an adjacent full bath doubles as a private guest suite.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- Exclusive energy-saving techniques are designed into this home. When built to specs, these can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 33224ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,324 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 82' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss