Energy Efficient Florida House Plan with 4-5 Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- There's lot of space in this well-planned Florida home including the option of a den or a fifth bedroom.
- This home features exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- The open floor plan gives you terrific sight lines from the kitchen to the dining room and great room.
- The big rear lanai can be reached from the great room or the first floor master bedroom.
- The den in front has a closet and lies close to a bathroom making it suitable as an extra bedroom.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a hall bathroom and a loft area.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 33175ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 855 sq. ft.
- Entry: 35 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss