Energy Saver Plus Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Energy Saver Plus home plan can save 40%-50% in energy costs when built to specs. Tray ceilings, coat closet and pocket doors are luxury features in this comfortable home.
- This energy efficient house plan boasts French doors that adorn the rear access from either the master suite or the dining room to a covered lanai.
- Enter the lighted niche area where two guest bedrooms are privately tucked away from the rest of the home.
- The master wing offers plenty of closet space and a functional master bathroom with two separate vanities.
- Gorgeous triple windows add character to the dining room as do the triple sliders off the living room, contributing to the warmth of this southern classic home. Enjoy the private den with quality built-in details and pocket doors making it a private or open space.
- There's 104 square feet on the front porch and 310 square feet on the covered back porch giving you loads of room to enjoy the outdoors.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33049ZR and 33050ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 310 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss