Energy Saver Plus House Plan
About This Plan
- This Energy Saver Plus home plan can save 40%-50% in energy costs when built to specs. Tray ceilings, coat closet and pocket doors are great features in this comfortable house plan.
- The arched entrance surrounded by stone veneers gives authenticity to a French country classic.
- Both the master suite and guest bedrooms are separated by luxurious living areas enhanced with tray ceilings, decorative windows, art niches, and easy access to a private covered lanai.
- Quality abounds throughout this home plan with an office/den that can be made private or open with pocket doors on two of its four walls.
- The kitchen is perfectly designed to accommodate easy entrance from the garage. The pocket door provides for more kitchen space and closes off the laundry room when entertaining.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33048ZR and 33050ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss