Spanish Influenced Energy Saver
About This Plan
- This Energy Saver Plus home plan can save 40%-50% on energy costs when built to specs. This Spanish-influenced house plan has a bit of a southwestern flair with its clay red roof tiles and stucco faзade.
- It features a delightful floor plan that incorporates luxury design features such as tray ceilings, pocket doors, lighted niches and double sinks to name a few.
- Retreat to the master wing where you can open the French doors and enjoy the evening breeze on your 310 square foot covered porch.
- The guest bedrooms have been creatively designed to provide privacy from the kitchen and living areas.
- The abundance of room in this home plan can be attributed to the layout of the dining room in the rear and the den in the front of the home. The den has pocket doors on two walls giving you the ability to make this a private or more public space.
- French doors and triple windows enhance the beauty of the dining area whether used for casual or formal dining.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33048ZR and 33049ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 or Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss