Energy-Saving Courtyard Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With the energy-saving features designed into this house plan, you can experience annual energy savings of 40-50% when compared to a newly constructed-code home.
- This home plan was designed to offer views of the inviting courtyard, the center of this unique home from all main floor public rooms.
- Although only 40' wide, the house is loaded with luxury amenities including a private staircase leading from the master suite to the courtyard below, a very private guest suite, 10' ceilings, oversized dining and breakfast areas and light gathering transom windows in the well-appointed kitchen.
- There is a private rear lanai accessed from both the living room and convenient china-cabinet hall.
- The upstairs study, convenient to the master bath and bedroom, may be converted to a fifth bedroom and bath.
- Luxury living goes high-performance.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 33040ZR and 33041ZR.
Optional Second Floor with Fifth Bedroom
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,607 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 306 sq. ft.
- Entry: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 99' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss