Lovely Courtyard Energy-Saver
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With the energy-saving features designed into this house plan, you can experience annual energy savings of 40-50% when compared to a newly constructed-code home.
- This home plan was designed to offer views of the inviting courtyard, the center of this unique home from all main floor public rooms.
- Although only 40' wide, the house is loaded with luxury amenities including a private staircase leading from the master suite to the courtyard below, a very private guest suite, 10' ceilings, oversized dining and breakfast areas and light gathering transom windows in the well-appointed kitchen.
- There is a private rear lanai accessed from both the living room and convenient china-cabinet hall.
- The upstairs study, convenient to the master bath and bedroom, may be converted to a fifth bedroom and bath.
- Luxury living goes high-performance.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors see house plans 33039ZR and 33040ZR.