Energy Savings and Soaring Spaces
About This Plan
- This one-story energy-saving house plan comes in three exciting exteriors.
- The back of the home is made for entertaining and features an open floor plan combined with access to a spacious lanai.
- The living and dining area as well as the foyer are open to above with 18' ceilings. Upstairs, a loft gives you an additional 370 square feet to work with as well as views to below and has 8' ceilings.
- This energy-saving house plan comes with two different floor plan layouts giving you an extra degree of flexibility.
- This energy-efficient home plan incorporates design features that can result in annual energy savings of 40-50% compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
- Energy Saving Features include: Innovative air delivery systems (Central A/C Heat inside conditioned space), raised heel trusses that optimize insulation in attic, corners that optimize insulation in exterior walls, deep overhangs for shading large window areas, sufficient roof real estate for the addition of solar thermal (hot water) and solar PV (power generation).
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33084ZR and 33085ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,580 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 370 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 345 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss