Engaging Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Shakes and stone give this split level house plan and engaging appeal.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the rest of the home.
- The dining area shares space with the kitchen that has a peninsula eating bar and big walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- There are two short sets of stairs off the living room, one going down to the basement/garage level and one going up to the bedrooms.
- On the way up to the bedrooms, you have a family room over the garage plus a bedroom and laundry room.
- Continue up the stairs for the remaining bedrooms.
- The depth of 31'4" does not include the 4' deep front porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 753 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 31' 4"
- Max ridge height: 360' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss