Enlarged Boomer Bungalow
About This Plan
- This is an enlarged version of house plan 21722DR. It features 4'4" more in width and 2'4" more in depth. This expansion is noticeable in bedroom #2, the master bedroom which now includes a walk-in closet and in the bathroom and laundry. Additionally, we made this version with a 2-car garage.
- Every elevation features brick and stoneg creating a classic looking design.
- Enjoy the open concept kitchen with great backyard views, an island with eating bar plus easy access to the living room, dining room and triple garden door for backyard grilling.
- The master bedroom is located privately away from the activity areas. His and hers walk-in closets and discrete access to a large bathroom with soaker tub and large 68" x 44" shower ensure you'll be easily pampered.
- A second bedroom and laundry room with access to the double garage complete the plan.
- The garage includes 322 sq. ft. of bonus space above for storage with pull-down stair access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,401 sq. ft.
- Attic: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss