About This Plan
- A covered entry porch sets the stage for elegance in this home.
- Travel through the foyer, and enter a spacious great room with unique sloped ceilings, complete with built-in media center for hours of family entertainment.
- Take advantage of the distinguished dining and hearth room with a lovely fireplace.
- Continue entertaining on your covered rear porch over conversation and a breath-taking view.
- For an alternate Craftsman exterior, see house plan 59767ND.
- See these related house plans: 59444ND (brick exterior) and 59445ND and 59446ND (both wood siding exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,654 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick