Estate Facade with Open Floor Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- You'll appreciate the laundry located upstairs in this 3-bed house plan as all the bedrooms are located there.
- The main floor has an open foyer flanked by the dining room on the right and the living room on the left.
- The back of the home gives you a family room with fireplace open to the nook and kitchen. There is a large walk-in pantry off the mudroom which is conveniently located by the garage entrance.
- The lower level gives you storage as well as a large rec room.
- Related Plans: Get a crawlspace with house plan 23086JD and an alternate exterior with house plan 23084JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,780 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,411 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss