European Elegance with Wine Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Rolling arches, Spanish-style banisters, and floor-to-ceiling windows recall the elegance of the Mediterranean style. This version suits developments where land is precious and lots are narrow and deep. The front porch and upper balcony soften the two-story exterior, gently ushering traffic into the foyer. To one side, a beautiful arch frames a view of the great room, with its beam ceiling and fireplace.
- Beyond, the elegant kitchen and a two-story dining room steal the scene. Ceiling beams delineate the kitchen, which includes two sinks and space for a wide refrigerator and a professional range. A lower-level wine cellar aids the entertaining capacity of the kitchen and dining room.
- The living areas wrap around and open to a side courtyard, which includes an outdoor fireplace. With the addition of a privacy fence, the courtyard will grant privacy and serenity within close-knit urban areas and developments.
- The master suite is a sanctuary at the rear of the home, connecting to a soothing bath with spa tub, a dual-sink vanity, and a spacious walk-in closet.
- A wrap-around staircase in the dining room leads to the upper-level, which is devoted to three additional bedrooms, a game room, and three baths.
- Midway up the staircase, nonetheless, is a peaceful reprieve - the library. Its fireplace, arched window, and luxurious built-ins make the space a retreat for children and adults alike.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 69094AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss