European Home for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- While this handsome European home appears to be modest in size on the outside, you actually get three levels of living space that add up to over 5,000 square feet of luxury living.
- Five bedrooms are spread out over the second floor and lower level.
- The study off the foyer is appointed with a vaulted ceiling and a nearby wet bar.
- The wet bar also serves the large family room that has a big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- There's plenty of counter space in the spacious kitchen that comes with a center island, second sink and a butler's pantry.
- Most of the bedrooms are on the upper floor that has four large bedroom suites including the deluxe master suite, plus a study loft.
- The lower level boasts both a rec room and a huge home theater with wet bar.
- The fifth bedroom suite is on this level and could easily serve as an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,296 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"