European Home Plan with Balcony Bridge
5 - 6
About This Plan
- A dramatic stair turret is flooded with light from fifteen windows in this magnificent European home plan.
- Only columns separate the foyer from the great room, dining room and kitchen, creating wonderful vistas.
- The big fireplace in the great room is mirrored by another out on the huge deck.
- The extra large island in the kitchen has a prep sink and views of the built-in dining banquette in the nook.
- Guests get to spend the night in the first floor suite near the study or in the lower level guest suite.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a large playroom.
- Spectacular views can be had from the bridge and loft that overlook both the foyer and the great room below.
- A vaulted master suite has its own private deck and a huge walk-in closet.
- No need to go to the gym when you have a dedicated exercise room on the lower level!
- Entertain in grand style in the billiards room or media room complete with large wet bar.
- There is plenty of storage room on this level as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,297 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,317 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 106' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1115 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss