European Home Plan with In-Law Suite
2.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This spacious European home plan offers marvelous open spaces with lots of columns instead of walls to define rooms.
- Both the great room and kitchen look out over the rear covered deck where there is lots of room to play and relax.
- A quiet office can easily be used as a third bedroom with its nearby bathroom.
- The master suite and second bedroom are on the other side of the house - ideal for families with young children.
- A second floor loft apartment is the perfect in-law setup with its kitchen, big walk-in closet and bedroom sitting area.
- The loft apartment adds an additional 852 square feet of living space to the total living area.
- Finish off the lower level and gain two more bedrooms with an additional 2,616 square feet of living space.
- An over-sized three car garage completes this family-friendly home plan.
- The roof is a truss design with a 10:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,162 sq. ft.
- Deck: 800 sq. ft.
- Loft: 852 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,616 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1676 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss