European Home with Beamed Ceilings
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A sunken living room with a big fireplace has views of the gallery and covered porch in this upscale European home plan.
- But the heart of the home is the enormous informal area in back warmed by beamed ceilings.
- The spacious kitchen has two islands plus a large walk-in pantry and bookshelves lie on either side of the gathering room fireplace.
- The butler's pantry is off to one side and has a sink plus counter space.
- Homeowners won't have far to go at night to reach the master suite since it's located on the first floor.
- The suite has both a large walk-in closet and a linear closet.
- Almost every bedroom on the second floor has a charming dormer window.
- The home also has a huge loft area and a walk-in linen closet.
- In the three car garage, you'll find a workshop area that can be closed off to keep your projects out of sight or use it for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 4"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery