European Home with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This striking European home plan was designed with an open floor plan to maximize the views from room to room.
- Step out to the spacious rear lanai through double doors or through one of two sliding glass doors.
- The front-facing study has an elegant tray ceiling and a residential elevator makes it easy to get from floor to floor.
- Two large bedrooms with tray ceilings occupy the upper level along with a loft that goes out to a covered balcony.
- Bedroom 3 has a large private balcony of its own.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee or Collier Counties (Florida) for permission to build there before purchasing the plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 65619BS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,473 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 844 sq. ft.
- Entry: 100 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 334 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss