European House Plan Boasts Cozy Floor Plan
About This Plan
- The stone facing, jack-arched windows, and hipped roof lines of this two-story house plan show its European influence.
- Inside, the floor plan provides several cozy gathering places, including the family area with its inviting fireplace.
- The kitchen offers a combined cooktop island with a snack bar, while the adjacent dining area is flooded with light from its bay window.
- Off the entry hall, a front-facing room can serve as either a den or a guest room.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a large bathroom with a corner tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. The other bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,038 sq. ft.
- Deck: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss