European House Plan with Lots of Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- You'll have lots of options in this one level European house plan including a flex room with a 15' ceiling.
- Elegant features include built-ins and tray ceilings in the great room and master suite.
- A wet bar is perfectly placed to serve all the main living areas.
- The kitchen is truly the command center with the kitchen sink placed to take in views of the hearth room, nook, outdoor covered veranda and the huge great room.
- Notice the giant walk-in pantry and the very functional mud room with its pet zone, complete with shower.
- The split bedroom layout ensures a quiet master suite with its tray ceiling, corner soaking tub and a spacious walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room.
- Other options include a sun room instead of bedroom 3 and a half bath off the mud room.
- Related Plans: Get a Craftsman version of this home with house plan 42387DB and a two-story larger European version with 42389DB (3,553 sq.ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"