European Mansion with Two Reading Rooms
About This Plan
- A beautiful turret houses the first floor office and the second floor bedroom 2 in this European mansion.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out in winter and has a big walk-in coat closet.
- Once inside, the huge foyer opens up to reveal a gorgeous curved staircase.
- The upscale kitchen comes with a walk-in pantry and a huge island that offers lots of counter space and storage.
- A reading room off to the side has a wall of windows to bring in light.
- Upstairs, a second reading room set off by columns can be found in the luxurious master suite.
- A juliette balcony off the master foyer lets you look down into the two-story family room below.
- All the bedrooms on this floor have big walk-in closets and there is a parlor with a bay window that faces front.
- This home comes with a third floor with two more parlors, each having balconies that open to the outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,489 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,455 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 914 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,489 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 46' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss