About This Plan
- Live in a reasonably-sized castle of your own with this European house plan.
- The steep hip roof is intricately detailed, adding to the elegance of the facade.
- An air-lock foyer ushers you into the grand family room that is set in a bay.
- Nearby, the formal living room merges with the dining room, making it easy to entertain.
- The study has a separate entrance that is ideal for a home office, or use it as an extra bedroom.
- On the second floor, the gorgeous master suite has an octagonal shape with lots of windows for beautiful views.
- The two family bedrooms share a large hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 48' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss