European or Hill Country Delight
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With a beautiful facade featuring a covered stone entryway, this split-bedroom design includes a study/home office inside the entry.
- Varying ceiling heights and special ceiling treatments provide interest. Coffered ceilings top both the formal dining room and the master bedroom, 12 feet and 10 feet respectively. The great room, with an 11-foot ceiling, a kitchen and large breakfast room form one large open space.
- The outdoor entry to a bath is also used by bedroom two. Bedrooms three and four, each with a walk-in closet, share another full bath.
- On the other side of the house is the bayed master suite. In the luxurious master bath are walk-in closets for both him and her and two vanities.
- The side-entry garage suits the home to a corner lot.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31150D.
- For alternate elevations, see house plan 31004D and 3079D.
- Simplify and lose a half bath with 3059D. Gain a family room with 3178D and 3077D. Get a guest bedroom with 31057D or a media room with house plan 3036D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,586 sq. ft.
- Entry: 59 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 7"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick