European-stye Mediterranean Villa with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- This enticing European villa boasts a distinctly Mediterranean feel. Rising a few steps, this home plan offers banded stucco, columns and an arched, glassed entry leading into the main corridor. Once inside, the plan links the two wings that spread outward from the central great room.
- The foyer steps first lead up to the formal living areas. Vaulted ceilings create a sense of spaciousness throughout the home. This enhances the interior vistas provided by the central great room, which overlooks the rear deck. The kitchen with casual dining blends into the great room, with an eating bar that defines the spaces. There is a large walk in pantry for extra storage. The open concept is joined by expansive vaulted ceilings. The island kitchen is conveniently open to a breakfast nook which leads out to the rear patio through sliding glass doors.
- Up front, both a study and utility room open onto covered balconies, capturing sunshine and fresh breezes. On the right side are the guest quarters. Each of the two bedrooms has their own full bathroom. The rear guest suite has sliding glass doors that open to the rear patio to provide a lovely view. On the other side the master bedroom provides stylish comfort with two walk in closets and a totally indulgent en-suite master bath with dual vanities, corner spa soaking tub, walk-in shower and windows that filter in natural light.
- The elevation is enhanced by an island basement foundation. There is a 2-bay drive under garage and lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Raise Island
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front