European Styling with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stucco, stone and brick accent the exterior of this appealing French Country house plan with a steep pitched roof.
- A covered front porch ushers you into the entry that is open to the formal dining room and great room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The family chef will enjoy views over the snack bar of both the breakfast nook and the great room.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the left side of the home, away from the secluded master suite on the right. A tray ceiling, pampering master bath and access to the rear covered patio create a relaxing retreat for the homeowners. A fourth bedroom can easily be converted into a home office.
- Should you need it, bonus space above the two-car garage offers room for expansion. A single car garage gives you additional storage for a car or toys.
- Related Plans: Gain a single 3-car garage with house plan 48178FM and 48163FM (reverse layout).
- Get an alternate elevation in reverse with house plan 48028FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,462 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 428 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 69' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 847 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick