Gracious Proportions with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stately brick, gables, a narrow dormer and a covered entry grace the exterior of this appealing house plan. It has proven to be popular and consequently comes in multiple versions.
- A covered entry ushers you into the foyer that is open to the formal dining room and great room with fireplace and built-ins. A corner coat closet is quietly tucked away around the corner.
- The family chef will enjoy views over the snack bar of both the breakfast nook and the great room.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the left side of the home, away from the secluded master suite on the right. A tray ceiling, pampering master bath and access to the rear covered patio create a relaxing retreat for the homeowners. A fourth bedroom can easily be converted into a home office.
- A utility room is conveniently located adjacent to the three-car garage.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse with house plan 48163FM.
- For an alternate garage configuration (two plus one), see house plan 48101FM and 48028FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 68' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick