European Transitional Home Plan with Juliet Balcony over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This European transitional home plan features Mediterranean influences, complete with a Juliet balcony off a bedroom above the garage.
- The shared living spaces are located towards the back of the main level with clean sightlines between the great room, dining area, and kitchen. Cabinets wrap around the kitchen's prep island in order to provide plenty of workspace and a nearby pantry boosts storage space.
- The work-at-home resident will appreciate the office that includes french doors to the front courtyard, and the spacious laundry / mudroom serves as the catchall when entering from the 2-car garage.
- Three bedrooms and a loft are located upstairs; the master suite features a sitting area, private balcony, and spa-like ensuite with an oversized shower and his / hers closets.
- Finish the lower level as designed for an additional 1,040 sq ft of living space and enjoy a recreation room with a wet bar and a fourth bedroom suite.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 374 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12