Every Bedroom is Vaulted
About This Plan
- All four upstairs bedrooms in this large Northwest home plan are vaulted to make them feel larger.
- An unusual floor plan layout puts all the rooms to the right of the foyer as you enter the home.
- Tray ceilings and a double window enhance the den with its big storage closet.
- Windows surround the breakfast nook and brighten the whole area.
- Enjoy the outdoors on your two rear patios.
- The master suite has a romantic fireplace, triple window and a huge spa bath.
- A finished lower level gives you a media room, game room, wine room and bedroom, a winning combination.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,011 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,581 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 9"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss