Everything On One Floor - And Expansion Below
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Enjoy having all your living spaces on one floor (and expansion to a lower level if you build on a basement), with this 3-bed house plan.
- An open concept layout has the family room open to the kitchen and informal dining area. The kitchen has an over-sized island with counter seating and there is a walk-in pantry steps away.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a large walk-in closet. Check out the huge laundry/utility room accessible from the master bath for your convenience.
- Across the home, two beds share a bath and each have walk-in closets.
- A covered terrace in back has a vaulted ceiling and gives you a great spot to enjoy the views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,739 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,739 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 71' 7"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick