Excellent Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Traditional in style, this design effectively separates the master suite from the three family bedrooms and provides both formal and informal living space in its central section.
- The spacious kitchen is well placed to serve not only the formal dining room and the breakfast area, but also the living room and great room. Wood fireplaces grace the master suite and living room, while a gas fireplace is found in the great room.
- Other special features include the wet bar in the great room, the butler's pantry and pantry closet in the kitchen, the sitting room and his and her walk-in closets in the master suite, and the large master bath with all the extras.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 12' foyer, living room and great room; 10' boxed dining room.
- Related Plans: Build with block exterior walls with house plan 59128ND.
- For other related house plans, see 59178ND, 59265ND and 59626ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,951 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick