Exciting 3-Bed Modern Farmhouse House Plan with Home Office
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With a host of beautiful features like lots of dormers, a handsome metal roof, two walk-in pantries and vaulted ceilings, this Farmhouse house plan is brimming with excitement.
- The huge vaulted great room has windows on three sides and porches front and back.
- In the home office, dual built-in desks mean two people can work from home or you can use it for home schooling or the kids homework.
- A window seat adds a charming touch in the first floor master suite.
- The master walk-in closet opens right into the laundry room too!
- Upstairs three big bedrooms share a laundry closet and loft with another window seat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,924 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 365 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,924 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss