Exciting and Exclusive Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple gables, accents of metal roofing and a gorgeous hip roof complement this exciting Traditional house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The front porch wraps around the library and the side porch wraps around the garage giving you a sheltered entry.
- Inside, the wide foyer has a banquet-sized dining room on one side and a library on the other.
- Follow the arched hallway back to the massive great room with its coffered ceiling.
- Vaulted ceilings unite the kitchen, breakfast nook and family room that form one large space.
- Use the office as a fifth bedroom if desired.
- On the upper floor, the master suite gets a double tray ceiling, a giant master bathroom and huge walk-in closet with windows to bring in natural light as you choose your clothes for the day.
- The kids will love the TV loft area and there's a handy second floor laundry room as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,627 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,916 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side