Exciting Contemporary House Plan
1 - 4
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof creates cathedral ceilings in the great room of this exciting Contemporary house plan.
- Sliding glass doors open up to the huge wrap-around deck that has plenty of room for a big grill and entertaining.
- The open floor plan lets you see all the way from the kitchen to the outside deck.
- The master suite is on the main floor and you can expand to finish the lower level doubling the square footage of the home.
- There's room for three more bedrooms downstairs with a big bathroom that has two sinks.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- Entry: 37 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 384 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss