Exciting Contemporary House Plan with Master Bedroom Wing
About This Plan
- This Contemporary house plan comes with great flair from its slanted roof lines to the eye-catching exterior.
- The open floor plan is evident right from the foyer, with sweeping views that extend back to the huge vaulted great room.
- You can seat four people at the big kitchen island for casual dining.
- The whole left side of the first floor is devoted to the master bedroom in a wing of its own.
- Each family bedroom on the upper floor has a private bathroom and they share a loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 916 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick