Exciting Craftsman House Plan with Four or Five Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Choose from five bedrooms or four and a den in this flexible Craftsman house plan.
- The beautiful open floor plan gives you marvelous sight lines and makes the home feel larger.
- A butler's pantry separates the large kitchen from the dining room with extra counter space that comes in handy when entertaining.
- On the upper floor, a large laundry room also has extra counter space for folding clothes.
- Every bedroom upstairs gets a walk-in closet and the master suite has two.
- A large storage closet is great for off-season clothes, suitcases and holiday decorations.
- On the third floor, bedroom 4 is off by itself and the bonus room will be a family favorite.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss