Exciting Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Lots of transoms and glass give this Prairie style house plan a contemporary look.
- Only 36' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- The home offers a den off the foyer and a big, open floor plan in back.
- You'll have lots of counter space in the kitchen with its large L-shaped island that doubles asn an eating bar.
- On the second floor, the master suite gets a huge private bathroom with a stand alone soaking tub and a large walk-in shower.
- The secondary bathroom also has both a tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss