Exclusive 2-Bed Guest House Plan with Gambrel Roof
About This Plan
- A gambrel roof with sloping eaves adds character to this exclusive 2-bed guest house plan, while a blanket of shakes offers an exterior rich in texture.
- Three garage bays are located on the main level, with the stairwell lining the rear wall.
- The living area is located at the top of the stairs, and is completely open to the spacious kitchen.
- A large prep island in the kitchen includes seating for three, and a pantry increases storage space.
- Each of the two bedrooms include three windows, and share the full bath in between them. A laundry closet in the center of the design offers a stackable washer and dryer unit.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 6"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1267 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss