Exclusive 2-Story Modern Home Plan with Rooftop Deck and Garage with Full Bath
About This Plan
- This exclusive house plan has two masses - the home on the left and the garage on the right - that are connected by a hallway with windows front and back and a rooftop balcony above.
- The garage has 3 bays: the first bay has a standard garage door and is plumbed with a full bath in back making this space easily convertible into a guest or in-law suite and two RV-friendly bays with vaulted ceilings.
- Windows take up most of the front of the home portion giving you great views. Windows on either side add to the open feeling inside.
- An open floor plan combines the dining room and great room in the front of the home and connects them both to the kitchen. A large walk-in pantry gives you great storage and the island gives you work space and casual seating.
- The master suite takes up the entire back of the home. Sliding doors take you to a private covered patio in back.
- Stairs line the right side and take you to a loft with views to the open floor plan below and out the wall of glass. Two bedrooms line the back and each has its own bath.
- A door on the right side of the loft takes you to the rooftop balcony which extends across the connecting portion and the first bay of the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 910 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 280 sq. ft.
- Deck: 680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 10" Second Floor / 0' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss