Exclusive 4-Bed European House Plan with Media Room
About This Plan
- Polygonal, dormer windows atop the carriage porch, combined with stone and stucco exterior components, both contribute to the striking curb appeal of this 4-bedroom, European home plan.
- Just inside, pocket doors provide privacy to a study, which includes a fireplace. A curved staircase in the two-story foyer offers a feeling of grandeur throughout the open-concept floor plan.
- The large kitchen offers two islands, maximizing workspace for meal preparation. A walk-in pantry sits across a butler's pantry which leads to the formal dining room. The great room provides a wall of windows allowing natural light to permeate throughout the main floor.
- A door off the breakfast nook leads to a covered veranda with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace. A powder bath and main-level, laundry room are located within steps from the two car garage.
- Your first-floor, owner's suite is nestled on one side of the home and includes a 5-fixture bathroom with separate, his and her closets.
- Upstairs, a media room sits between two bedrooms, both with full bathrooms and walk-in closets. A fourth bedroom with a full bathroom and bay window is situated near the second stairway, and space for a future expansion adds versatility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,030 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 103' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 974 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"