Exclusive 4-Bed House Plan with Detached In-Law Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The charming exterior of this 4-bedroom house plan, comprised of brick, board and batten siding, a modern metal roof, and an inviting, front porch, sets the stage for an equally impressive interior.
- A spacious foyer leads to the great room, which boasts a fireplace and opens to the kitchen. An oversized island offers seating for informal meals, and a large, walk-in pantry is located next to the mudroom.
- Two, french doors lead to the back, screened porch with a second fireplace. A bedroom on the main floor includes a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, discover your master suite, which features an attached sitting nook with a bay window, french doors to the upper porch, a walk-in closet, and a 5-fixture, master bathroom. A square, lofted hallway looks down to the great room below.
- A second suite is situated opposite the master, down the hall from a full bathroom and the second-level, laundry room.
- A breezeway connects the main house to the 3-car garage, with an in-law suite upstairs. The living and dining room offers a fireplace and a full bathroom is accessible through the bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,029 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,962 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 544 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 633 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 688 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 5"
- Depth: 80' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1068 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"