Exclusive 4-Bed House Plan with Second-Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 4-bedroom home plan offers charming curb appeal with gabled roof lines, and brick and metal accents on the covered, front porch.
- Upon entering, french doors lead to a secluded living room for a place to retreat. On the other side of the foyer, discover a dining room which leads to the kitchen by way of a butler's pantry.
- Plenty of space for entertaining is made available with this open-concept layout. A screened porch sits just off the breakfast nook and extends to a large deck. The great room's fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the main level.
- Your second-level, master suite provides a place to relax and features a 5-fixture master bath and a walk-in closet. Two additional suites share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and a fourth bedroom shares a full bathroom with the bonus room. A laundry room on the second level makes the chore of laundry more efficient.
- When entering from the 2-car garage, you'll find a mudroom and a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,482 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"