Exclusive 4-Bed Southern Cottage with 3-Car Side-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- Brick and siding, combined with the wood timbers supporting the front porch and shed dormer above, combine to give this exclusive southern cottage house plan amazing curb appeal. Just over 2,000 square feet, it has a 3-car garage (a lot of car for a house of this size) plus dedicated storage in the the front bay.
- Inside, a split bedroom layout leaves the center of the home open for entertaining. From behind the kitchen island (complete with dual sinks and dishwasher on one side and casual seating on the other) you have views of the fireplace in the living room.
- A door centered on the back wall takes you to the 9'2"-deep rear porch.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling, a five-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. Across the home, three bedrooms and two baths complete the home.
- Related Plan: Convert the dining room into a private office and get a dedicated dining room off the kitchen with house plan 510146WDY (2,191 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,079 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,079 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 78' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 879 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick