Modern Acadian House Plan with Office and 3-Car Side-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- Brick and siding, combined with the wood timbers supporting the front porch and shed dormer above, combine to give this exclusive southern cottage house plan amazing curb appeal. Just over 2,000 square feet, it has a 3-car garage (a lot of car for a house of this size) plus dedicated storage in the the front bay.
- Inside, a split bedroom layout leaves the center of the home open for entertaining. From behind the kitchen island (complete with dual sinks and dishwasher on one side and casual seating on the other) you have views of the fireplace in the living room.
- Enjoy family meals in your dining room or go enjoy a bite al fresco on your rear porch.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling, a five-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. Across the home, three bedrooms and two baths complete the home.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the dining room and turn that into a porch space and use the office as a dining room with house plan 510145WDY (2,079 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 879 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12